18 March 2007

Apostroholics

As CountryMouse puts it, we all have voices in our head. One of mine is Kernan the Grammarian. Kernan can be harsh, but Kernan also takes ultimato liberty with language, abusing it profusely into her own patois. Cheeknacular, if you will.

Never knew that I was also an “anonymous apostrophe flinger” – well, I guess I knew I was, but didn’t know there was a name for it. Good thing I’ve got StrongBad to set me straight (watch at least the beginning). I’ve received my charleyhorse. Run, don’t walk, and catch up on some StrongBad E-mail today.

1 comment:

country mouse said...

People send me YouTube and otherlike stuff all the time that they think is funny. I rarely agree : ) But StrongBad is badass funny! I am crying with laughter!

Did you catch the Strong Badathlon? I have a serious craving for Temporarios!